The “Customer” refers to the person/company purchasing the
The “goods” refer to the items supplied by Webfittings to the customer
under the contract between them.
Any goods ordered are taken on the understanding that the Customer has committed themselves fully and is subject to Webfittings’s Terms and Conditions.
1) Prices –
i) Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
ii) Webfittings reserve the right to alter prices without prior notification and shall not be bound by any price quoted that is not in writing.
iii) Written quotations remain valid for four weeks.
2) Use Of Products
Webfittings’s standard terms of payment are strictly 10 days
from date of invoice.
Webfittings reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities at
any time without notification.
i) While Webfittings will make every effort to give delivery at the required date and time, this date and time is not guaranteed or deemed by the essence of the contract.
ii) The signature of any employee/person accepting delivery at the specified address shall be acceptable as proof of receipt of goods.
iii) Should the goods be refused or unaccepted, the customer shall be liable for any additional costs
including carriage, storage, losses and damages etc.
5) Loss /damage/returns
i) Webfittings shall not be held liable for any consequential or
force majeure loss or damage of any kind, however
ii) Any claims made by the customer should be made in
writing within 14 days of the despatch date.
iii) Return of goods must be subject to an agreement
between Webfittings and the Customer. Goods must be
unharmed, unused and in a resalable condition.
Iv) Bespoke or special items, which are not standard stock
products, are non-returnable.
v) During manufacture these goods are subject to a +/-
tolerance of 5%.
6) Passing of Property
i) Goods sold will remain the property of Webfittings until all
sums due to Webfittings from the customer are paid in full.
ii) Should the goods become constituents of, or converted
into other goods then such other goods shall become
the property of Webfittings until paid for in full.
iii) Following dispute, Webfittings retains the right to require
delivery of the goods from the Customer to Webfittings.
Failure of delivery permits Webfittings to enter the premises
of the customer and repossess the goods.
i) The customer is responsible for determining whether
any product sold through Webfittings is fit for a particular
purpose and suitable for users’ methods of application.
ii) All statements, verbal and written, including technical
information and recommendations are not guaranteed
by Webfittings but are merely based on what we believe to
iii) Neither Webfittings nor the manufacturer shall be held
responsible or liable for any injury, damage or loss,
consequential or direct, arising out of the use or the
inability to use the product.
iv) Webfittings makes no warranties, express or implied,
including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
i) The proper law of the contract shall be English law and
the customer submits to the jurisdiction of the English
courts of law upon purchase.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Webbfitting’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.1